The field of administration offices and accountants will change in the near future. More emphasis will be placed on guiding the entrepreneur. More and more (financial) advisers are showing an interest in coaching entrepreneurs.
After all, an entrepreneur’s personality influences the success of the company and vice versa. With business coaching based on the E-Scan, you can positively impact the entrepreneur’s mindset, and thus their success.
Research has shown that entrepreneurs’ survival rate can increase to even 89% (OECD, 2014*). The national average is about 49% in the EU and the USA.
To learn to work with and coach small business owners based on the E-Scan, we offer highly valued E-Courses. You can start and stop these online E-Courses at any time. The design is interactive and available on a computer, tablet, and smartphone. Participants can do their E-Courses in their own time, place, and pace.
With this E-Course, you will learn the following:
- what does an entrepreneur’s mindset consist of and how exactly do you measure and develop it;
- the scientific insights behind measuring and enhancing entrepreneurship;
- how and when you can use the validated tests & coaching tools in a targeted manner;
- how you can effectively coach the entrepreneur towards the sustainable success of his company.
The training is intended for anyone who wants to become an entrepreneur coach. A requirement is that you have at least five years of experience in guiding small business owners. For example, administrative offices, accountants who advise and guide SME entrepreneurs, and financial advisers want to learn how to best coach entrepreneurs towards greater success.
After the training, you will be able to guide the entrepreneur on a personal level to more growth of his company. You can also show the entrepreneur what his role is in the future of his company and what impact his entrepreneurial profile has on the company and vice versa. Certification will be issued.
The E-Scan is revolutionary for impact investors, business advisors and entrepreneur coaches. Also having the E-Scan as a key element of our investment process is really a must.
Djibril Mbengue – Investment Executive, GroFin
|E-Course: E-Scan Business Coaching (with certificate)||number of lessons|
|Working with E-Scan (in combination with business account for the E-Scan, including 2 credits)||14|
|Communication as the basis of E-Scan coaching||8|
|Coaching based on the E-Scan & Tools||5|
|Assessment of the practical case with transcription and reflection||1|
|Combination E-Scan Business Coaching (with certificate)||28|
- You learn what an entrepreneur’s mindset consists of and how to reliably measure and develop it;
- You learn the scientific insights behind entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial coaching;
- You learn to work with validated tests, tools and coaching techniques;
- You learn how to effectively coach entrepreneurs towards sustainable success;
- You learn at your own time and pace, 24/7. Including certificate after completion.