The E-Scan gives you a direct and accurate insight into the entrepreneurial profile of your clients.
- Many business and career coaches use it as a starting point in their coaching sessions.
- Teachers use it as a foundation of the personal development plans.
- In development programs, as incubators offer it frequently, it is even used as a starting and end point. To measure the growth of participants.
Research shows an increased level of confidence of the user. A higher self-awareness. And a higher firm performance if it concerns established businesses. More than 750,000 people did E-Scan.
- 109 questions
- takes 14 minutes
- 40+ pages PDF
- including 3 x 360º feedback
- online development environment
So for a coach or a teacher, E-Scan helps to let your clients reflect on their entrepreneurial profile. That takes at least one coaching session or class assignment. In addition, it feeds your clients self-awareness and increases their self-knowledge.
The extensive report adds extra professional value to your company. Especially if you provide it with your company logo and colors. Most business coaches offer several sessions to guide their clients to personal and business growth.
In some cases, when writing a business plan, an E-Scan is added to show their strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur. Business coaches and teachers often also use an E-Scan Confrontation Tool, which yields a strategy that fits their clients’ entrepreneurial profile.
E-Scan is a widely used and reliable assessment test for the entrepreneurial mindset for further development.”
Prof. dr. Peter Zwart