Rabobank, the largest bank in the Netherlands, is very focussed on delivering value to its customers. The commercial team uses a comprehensive support package to engage start-ups with roadmaps, specific guidance for self employed and a Starters’ community to provide input for aspiring business people.
View how Rabobank use the E-Scan to engage customers, enhance the experience with a co-branded ‘entrepreneurship’ option and how it leads to benefits for the visitor / customer and ultimately the bank.
How Rabobank uses E-Scan
Rabobank provides a comprehensive package of support and services to attract new business start-ups.
By engaging visitors with specific portals depending upon its target audience it focuses attention on how to improve business performance. Furthermore Rabo E-Scan will assist aspiring business owners in the self development process as they complete their business plans.
How does E-Scan work for Rabobank?
- By quickly engaging and adding value, focusing on improving personal business capability (entrepreneurial competence)
- Using a personalised report, it enables the customer and account manager to discuss capabilities to develop (connecting people)
- Rabobank’s lending team may include the E-Scan report as part of of SWOT analysis
- Strengths and Weaknesses are assessed personally. Opportunities and Threats are assessed through the business plan (enhanced information)
- How will the business person react when faced with challenges? (real understanding)
- From here the bank is able to build an enhanced picture of what may happen in uncertain times (minimise risk)
Each business person that works alongside their bank wishes a bank that view them as more than a risk or an account holder.
Therefore Rabobank’s customers are pleasantly surprised by their engaging approach using a product like E-Scan to provide a different level to the relationship. Getting to know how your customer thinks and acts entrepreneurially sets the bank apart from its competitors, which is reflected to the customer who’s confidence grows in the support it receives.
- Bank employees ‘know’ them better, trust them more and support them further (improved relationship)
- Increased interest in personal capabilities and actions to improve personal performance, leading to better business performance (business improvement)
- When times are difficult, the customer is more likely to receive a better reception to requests for assistance (Ttrust)
What are Rabobank’s benefits using E-Scan?
It’s popular to talk about entrepreneurs, even if the term is loosely applied to a lot of business people. However, having the opportunity to focus on ‘entrepreneurial competence’ and recognising the benefits of improved personal performance relates to better business performance gives Rabobank an edge.
Start-up business owners try to minimise their risk of failure. Existing business owners who seek to grow their business recognise how using E-Scan means they improve personal and business performance.